objectives of the SABBA INCUBATOR GLENHILLS (SIG)
- to facilitate sustainable, values-based community development.
- to provide 6 months’ skills training by SABBA champions to at least a total of 300 unemployed and underemployed per year.
- to provide previously unemployed and underemployed SABBA members access to entrepreneurial skills, linking them to the local labour market and where possible to national and global markets.
- to facilitate multi-stakeholder engagement and encourage multi-sector action in the wider Glenhills community.
unemployed, underemployed, or unskilled people aged between 18 and 35 years old.
providing a sustainably built incubator where the un- and underemployed, the unskilled (mostly depending on state grants, from 18 to 35 years old) develop skills to become economically active and financially independent by being trained by SABBA champions.
the SABBA MOVEMENT’s activities are based on four basic sustainability principles:
- only extract from the earth’s crust as much as nature can manage
- only introduce to nature substances that nature can manage
- ensure nature’s ability to sustain itself
- meet human needs – What does this mean?